Monday, November 29, 2004

Wanna some dosa?...there is atta at home

Not again! I was in no mood to prepare Dosa today. The chutney and atta were left to my mercy, by the maid, but I was not planning to perform the atta-dosa transformation.

What is this mood - very slacky, lazy and,...what is this? In the last 18 hours I have successfully added three more features to the already deployed project, which is running in millions of user comps. I should feel tremendously happy. My mentor didn't even take a look at it - hope he trusted me so much! Also I helped him to sort out an "operations" issue. Lot of fruitful work today, still I dont know why I felt cold, lazy and dull. It was not exactly depression, but I dint like the feeling.

So I set my walk towards Minerva Coffee Shop, and browsing thro' the menu, I came across the word mushroom. Long time! So ordered a Mushroom fried rice, which looked relatively cheaper. Also the bearer made sure that I ordered a raitha. I was not sure if he was going to charge me for that! And in the end, he made out a cheque, where the raitha costed half the price of the main course. I would have told you, had the food been great. So dont ask me how it was. But I have learnt to ask for "Cheque pls" at the end rather than "bill".

I have always believed that, eating well gets one refreshed and most of the time brings back to his senses. I remember one deadly night. And whenever I remember that I remember Anand; and the fruit juice at Hi-look; and myself coming back to my senses.

This food made me some good. Still I think a good sleep will help. So I'm leaving now to sleep - will tell you, if my mood was prevalent.

1 comment:

Fathima Sagar said...

If one feels depressed or sad, one can go for a chocolate. It tastes gud, costs less(U needn't ask for a cheque). Just eating doesn't help one get refreshed, instead it may make one feel drowsy too. Scientifically, it has been proved that chocolate helps to get over depression.
BTW, what is this "fruit juice at Hi-look?