Monday, November 22, 2004

Swagatham

This is my first web log. I remember creating a one some time before but lost all memories about it. This I compose from Juno Online Services Development Pvt Ltd., Hyderabad, India on 22nd Nov 2004. at 9.48am IST.

I got impressed by Anto's (http://antorocks.blogspot.com/ ) blogs and started this one. I have thought in the past, after an excursion or a long trip to some temple, to write about it (say a travelogue). But I never did it for no obvious reason than my laziness. Hope it will not be so in future.
Thanks Antoji.

So let me begin!

Love,
Parthi.

2 comments:

Fathima Sagar said...

There is exactly one comment in each of ur blog except this one. So just wrote this, so that it will show ' 1 comment' here too.

Anonymous said...

fathima, I increased almost all of your "no. of comments" by 1.
parthi, Good stuff yar..Its real hard to take a bite from such huge blogs..but hey, i love it. Perfection is the word that comes to mind when i think abt the way u have expressed yourself. Keep it up.