Friday, October 28, 2005

my first time...

When it is ur first time, you will definitely be a damn lot more anxious about it. I was a little afraid too. But there was no other way. I gotta go. If I dint make it in time, I know, a lot of humiliation was in store. I entered slowly and carefully in the beginning, and then made a mad dash, only to find myself gasping. It was very difficult to breathe. A few muscles contracted and a few remained stiff. The body was shaking. It was very painful as though someone was punishing with a whip. But as I continued to remain there, breathless, I started feeling the pleasure. Man, it was damn good. I forgot the pain. I forgot the whip. Wow, great! When I came out, I already knew I desperately wanted to go back in.
Yes, morning winter showers are real fun. Never switch on your geyser in December!

4 comments:

Rams said...

mmmmmmmm
ohhhhhh.......yesssssss
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ohhhhhhhhhhhh......yesssssssssssssssss


Oops...I was supposed to comment na?????

Gud one!!!

p.s: I was watching the ad for Titan when I commented. Nothing else ;-)

Parthiban said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh...nooooooooooooo.
Thanks Rams, for the comments.

Fathima Sagar said...

Official trip???????????

Anand said...

intha first time ke..ivlo kastapaduriye.... ;))) LMAO...

anyway..nice try....