Thursday, October 20, 2005

idle brain

Of late I am caught up with a web design fever. Thanks to my housemate who gave me valuabe tips on CSS and javascript. The template you are seeing in my blog is very much my own design. I like that green on the top, but a few suggested me to have a lighter one. Will try it out. Also I downloaded a couple of blogging software and am running them in my own machine. Trying to see if my design skills will help me out in bringing out a "man pasand" page. Also added Google AdSense. Will have to see how it goes. Well, it all depends on you ppl viewing my blog. So, all of you, please set it as your homepage and see it atleast once per day. Okay. Chalo, love all...

Started another blog. Dedicated to my India Inc. thevictorymarch.blogspot.com
Have a look.

5 comments:

Fathima Sagar said...

Setting up as homepage - will think abt that.

Fathima Sagar said...

Hey Parthi, the template looks ok now

Anand said...

dei..bunty...happended to come to your page after a long time... super da... this one looks faaaar better than the old one... super work machi...

Parthiban said...

Thanks machchaan. I was so obsessed with CSS that I was virtually spending all my spare time on it. And ur words is adds to the reward(that Fathi has said "this looks ok").

Anand said...

super da... inimael..website create pannumna.. i can ask help form you... and then.. i just missed your call yest on gtalk.. catch you sometime later...