Monday, January 31, 2005

why does Parthiban blog

>>[Gokul: iamiris.blogspot.com] why do you blog?

I blog because, it gives me a feel of our late night discussions in the hostel - where, we all friends discuss about some topic, utterly useless at that moment, but gives so much pleasure - the pleasure of killing time - the time, which would otherwise go waste for a DBMS assignment or OOPS assessment.

Now it is not the killing of the time that gives the pleasure, but the feel of being with friends and the usefulness of the discussions.

My latest signature:
You can’t change the past, but you can ruin a perfectly good present, by thinking about the future.

1 comment:

Fathima Sagar said...

When did u get multi-personality disorder or something like that? Where did many Parthibans come from? :-)) I am actually referring to u'r blog title. Shudn't it b "Why does Parthiban blog?" Bcoz when I saw the title I thought u wud have written something very philosophical - saying that u have different faces in different situations...