Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Visiting Venkat with an empty wallet

[home-raj bhavan-prasadz-mint-birla mandir-lkpool-khairatabad-raj bhavan-home]
Long since I updated my blog. U know the reason, obvious it is - I am busy. So this is the trip I undertook to pay a visit to Balaji, to greet him on the new year. The trip was really wonderful, with deserted roads and chirping birds - what more to expect on a Saturday morning in Hyderabad? It was kind of a lengthy expedition and it is long since I went for one. Walking too, has its share of joy, like the Volvo trips. The Darshan demanded 2 hrs of waiting. Balaji is fine. Jus' wanted me express his new year wishes to all of you, dream chasers. When I thought of taking some mechanised travel for the return, I found that my wallet is nearly empty, save the bank cards and some coins. You can encash at an ATM - but I thought that it is a note from Balaji - "go back as you came". Walked back home, after negotiating a sugar cane juice for the last 4Rs left. It took 4 hours in all.

1 comment:

Fathima Sagar said...

Thanx for conveying new year wishes from Lord Balaji.