Monday, September 03, 2007

reasons

If you ask me what kept me from updating the blog all these days - inspite of so many things happening - a foreign trip, a new (strange) girl, etc, etc - i must say it is "karma". When I wrote my last funny post in Feb 2007, about the book Shantaram I had just bought it and read exactly one chapter - about 20 pages - in it. But then never really touched it again. Not in the long journeys afterwards or whatever time. Seven months later, today, 3rd Sept 2007, I have finished the book and the first instinct that I get was, to update the blog!

It is one "hell" of a book. I will say a "must" read!

More posts about my trip to Germany and my new bike are in the offing. Keep watching this space.

...and remember this: "luck happens to you when fate is tired of waiting"

2 comments:

Fathima Sagar said...

Lazy Bones!

Priyanka said...

Hey, Finally my brother bought a bike.. so no need to take that new (strange) girl in auto...

Enjoy Magaa!!!!!