Monday, May 09, 2005

the new "me"

Of late, I am discovering a new "me" in myself; the new me has thoughts, that are different from the old me; the new me differentiates among people; it assigns priorities for people and it has what is called EGO - "if you will, only then I will"!

I think, the new me is a beginning for the future me; a beginning for the realisation of the dreams of the old me. Whatever it is, this transition is painful; really painful; too much of pain to bear...still I am bearing it!

4 comments:

Fathima Sagar said...

Wrong names assigned! Egotism is "an exaggerated sense of self-importance"(Courtesy:m-w.com) but I don't c any exaggeration in the NewMe(What a name like WinMe, Kisme Toffee!). But yes, the self-importance is gud and necessary for survival, achievement,etc.
Change is essential for life. And a change for future goodness can b had at the cost of painful transition. But still I don't understand whatz the pain that u r undergoing, as pain for a good change is no pain at all.

Arvind Sharma said...

This new "me" you are talking about is appears totally alien to me...never known you to be like that...wanna talk about it sometime??

Rams said...

Dear Parthi,
I started to write certain things, but then thought it wise to keep it private...rest in mail.

-ram.

Anonymous said...

Any updates my king?